Here is a finished set of pictures – I made 4 stories in total, so this is just one. I’m binding all four stories into a neat book as we speak (and trying to get PVA glue off of my hands!)
A quick re-cap of the brief: I had to buy an object from a charity shop (my object was a model of a canoe – I think!) Then I had to create a set of 10 drawings with the object in mind for the first week. For the second week we were presented with two briefs that ran alongside each other. One was to find some facts out about the object and really explore it in-depth. The other was to then (hopefully) use this found information to create a narrative. These last two briefs ran for 2 weeks (plus an extra ‘reading week’ where ‘technically’ we weren’t scheduled to be in/do any work-ish).
I’ll put up a couple of pictures once I’ve finished the final outcome !